Sunday, December 05, 2010

Tarifa

Saturday night, 10pm, in a hostel, Melting Pot in Tarifa - friendly, clean, great location, no complains -, after having some chinese takeaway, among a bunch of OZs, Brits and French, the latter playing instuments in the kitchen, the open fireplace and liter bottles of Cruzcampo keeping us warm, outside wind is blowing with 35knots - its even stronger than it was during the day, when I gave kitesurfing the first try.. :) The morning was particularly painful again - not sure what was I expecing from a Saturday morning, but the 'yeah lets go for one drink, just one' last night, that ended up being about 10, at 4am, dancing in a nearby club like maniacs with Ms England, Rob and Anthony, without any dinner, didnt help at all. 
So, what I started saying is, I was just looking at my picasa site and found about 20 pervert fuckers who added me as their favorite, god knows doing what with my pictures. Its disgusting! So, watch out people!
Anyway, looking forward to a whole day on the beach tomorrow, and have to admit, my bed tonight too.... It seems I am indeed getting old!

No comments: