Thursday, December 09, 2010

happy happy

Last night I was sitting by the beach in a little cafe, watching the sun setting above the sea, enjoying the 18C and fine air - it was magical on its own. I was reading my book, sipping my cafe con leche, and was thinking, how amazingly lucky I am, having everything in my life that makes one happy: the location, the cafe, the huge crepe con nutella, my book, the great past few days of kitesurfing and getting to know some great people; the fact that by now I can have a Spanish conversation without any issues..... Then just now after deciding to skip the last class due to the amazing weather, mi madre espanola bringing me a glass of wine to the terrace while I am waiting for lunch to be ready, enjoying my cigarette and the sunshine (23C, should I mention it); my family and friends looking forward to see me back at home - or to be more specific, a few places around the world - and vica versa; the prospect of having to see Peti, my parents and grandparents, having my mom in Budapest for the coming weekend; Mags and her happiest news; and of course the plans for the next months: to start with, in less than 2 weeks and I will be in paradise, with the best person to be in paradise with... :) QUE BIEN!?! I did have some difficult days with hangovers and way too much than necessary thinking, but I made some decisions that already make my life easier, and I am sure, more than ever before that all will work out perfectly fine, exactly the way it should. There is simply no other option. And either the way is, it will be the best for all of us. :)

No comments: