Thursday, April 07, 2011

All good trips come to an end.....

3 more days and I am on the plane back towards Europe. It is just so unreal! I left on the 19th of December..... or 3rd of October......... or a few years ago.....

Maybe the trip never ends... :)

It is 17C, shitty weather in Hanoi, so bad that many of the mice and rats were flooded: its dead animals all around the place. Disgusting! Reminds me of the last stroke I had in KL, when I called Eddy and told him I was going home, this way or the other.



The trip to Halong-bay was awesome; apart from the horrible weather and that we almost suffocated from all the exhaust fume in our room - it was beautiful. And we ended up sleeping in the captain's cabin - so, yes, I keep my mouth shut.



Of course it is nothing else to complain about; its just a moody end of this trip, a week in cool, muddy Hanoi, the see-you-later coming way too quickly, and I am just not sure I want to deal with this again. Up next is a few weeks (?) at home, family and friends, fozelek, turorudi, a nice little addition to the bag of tricks, and a work-kinda-meeting with an old friend around the 20th of April, which probably will end up with me going to the other side of the world, again.....

No comments: