Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Preparations

After project apartment finally reaching its end today, I guess it is really high time I start packing for India, rather sooner than end of next week. Needless to say, its the mental packing that will have to be thoroughly done, the sleepingbag and socks and Teva are easy to be put in a bag. Its the preparation for the change in weather, food, water, physical and mental excercises, the different bed, smells, colors and scariest of all, thoughts are whats going to make these 4 weeks special.

One thing I am certain about: I am on the right way. I decided to go for this trip back in April, and tough my life took so many turns since that would even make a 1000year-old stone castle dizzy, the India plans are still the same, have been all the way through. More and the pics will be online soon.. :)

No comments: